Discover the booklet
You have no more ideas to occupy your children.
This booklet is for you.
It's completely free so don't hesitate to share it with others!
This thirty-page booklet includes:
- Interviews with top athletes
- Individual or family sports sessions
- Theme games
- A scientific and physical overview
- Notions to respect the environment
- Learning about your emotions
- Tutorials (hairstyle, Slap, drawing ...)
- Gourmet recipes
This booklet is in downloadable PDF format at the bottom of this page and possibly printable.
And if you wish,
you can do a good deed by:
- Make a donation #PourNosSoldats Blancs by clicking here
- Writing a letter to a resident of an EHPAD by clicking here
- Providing accommodation to assist a caregiver by clicking here
- Ordering local foodstuffs to help small producers by clicking here
Thank you for your help and good luck with the containment!
We find in this booklet:
Alexandra Recchia (karate)
Pauline Ado (surf)
Pascal Martinot-Lagarde (athletics)
Axel Raymond (swimming)
Mélanie de Jesus Dos Santos (gymnastics)
Vincent Boury ( Paralympic table tennis)
Ethan Fernandez (surf)
Clémence Thouard (tennis)
Wassfreestyle ( foot freestyle )